Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

W4_Reading

I used Mindmeister again to map the readings for this last week.  This time however I have "shared" them with 3 of my Critical Friends, for collaboration (see PE4).  I think it will be a great way to continue on the journey of using technology in a more meaningful way to collaborate with my colleagues about the work I am doing.


In reading four more articles this week, 2 were about the E-menotring, Starting an E-mentoring program, and Rise and Fall of a Successfull Mentor Program and 2 focused more on the necessary skills for the 21st century (which is in part) the purpose behind any mentor program and my action research project in particular.  All were interesting articles which will help validate the research I have begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment