Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE5_Google Docs-Collaboration

For this blog post I have explored more of the collaborative features of Google Docs.  As a teaching member of the Green and Clean Business Academy I thought our team could benefit from utilizing this Google Docs function.  I created a spreadsheet in excel for our team to track activities and expenses associated with our academy activities throughout the year.  We have to generate an annual report and using a collaborative tool like this will help us keep track of and document items associated with our academy program throughout the year.  I uploaded the document and have currently shared it with my co-lead and partner at the sophomore/junior level. We will build the spreadsheet together and then be able to share it with rest of the team to track for the remainder of the school year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment