Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE4_Collaboration with Mindmeister

For this week's Practical Experience #4 I have invited 3 of my Critical Friends to collaborate on my Wk#4 AR article map.  I have included a movie I captured using Screenflow (I am still learning how to use).  About 2 minutes into it you can view the collaboration invitation.  The first half of the movie I am explaining the Wk4 Readings, while I practice using Screenflow.  In hindsight, I should have just captured the collaboration piece of the sharing function of Mindmeister, (near the end) but I also wanted to highlight the note taking function within Mindmeister.  This is a tool I will continue to use in my workplace setting. 
Correction to comment in the PE4 video above-Norma Stryker is assistant director of Broadoaks the child development demonstration school at Whittier College.  

No comments:

Post a Comment