Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

BP9_Web 2.0 Mindmeister


Since I'm beginning to explore concept mapping tools, here is another one I think is very powerful with many integrative features.  I found it to be extremely user friendly and has the ability for you to share your projects with others.  As I begin to use it for my action research I can make notes, add attachments and share with others, who can then comment, post and give relevant feedback. I've attached the free tutorial so you can see for yourself how easy it is to use. I plan to explore adding images, sub-categories as well as the sharing features with my next AR readings Wk3 posting.  Stay tuned.

to discover more tools and features. 

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, thank you for sharing this tutorial video on Mindmeister. The video provides a very complete picture of what the tool can do. I plan to use this tool in my classroom and show other teachers how to use it. The collaborative and history sections covered in the video tutorial were two features that I did not understand. I plan to use your blog as an entry point for teaching others how to use Mindmeister.

    ReplyDelete