Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE6_Flixtime

I've been exploring different video slideshow presentation tools this month.  Tawnya Olen shared this tool with me because it was similar to Animoto, but with Flixtime it allows 1 min. of pictures in their free demonstration program.  Like Animoto they also have music to choose from, and the interface is easy to grasp and very user friendly.  I created this slideshow to showcase a variety of digital arts projects my students created.  I always have a slideshow at our "open house", but now with this tool I can add it to my web page as well.  Our district uses Schoolwires so that will be the next thing I experiment with to see if I can embed this video directly to my webpage.

I just tried to edit my homepage on the LSHS site to see if I could embed this video, I got a Java script error so will have to contact our IT department next week and learn how I can import the video to showcase the student samples.  

No comments:

Post a Comment