Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE3_More Moodle

I have been exploring more Moodle this past week.  I've been viewing the tutorials, our district uses provided from CalTech-Information Management and Systems Services web site.  There are several tutorials I'm sure I will be coming more familiar with over the next few months.  The one I watch and have recorded here is about the "settings" page, a podcast demonstrating how to make changes to your site.  It was a 6 min. tutorial I have captured (In Screenflow) only 3 min. of it.  You can visit many other tutorials at the link to CalTech above.  


I will be working with our district IT department next week to begin setting up my class to go Moodle! At our department meeting Friday morning I brought department members up to speed about the benefits of using Moodle, and we will be setting up both our Digital Communications class (new course this year) and our Architectural Drafting class as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment