Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BP11_Comments to Tom & Dr. Rathburn

ANIMOTO.COM

Tom: Wow! I first saw Dr. Rathburn's post and then traced his comments to yours.   I love the design and music effects that can be added in such a short matter of time. This program looks like an exciting quick efficient way to archive and showcase one's still shots.  I've seen a few other student projects using it as well, and if your video was created in 10 minutes with such a nice outcome, I will be experimenting with it soon.  I can see where it will be a great way to capture still shots of my students next week as they interact with their mentors online for the first time. I want to document their activity from the beginning. Thank you for sharing your vacation pictures.
Dr. Rathburn:  I found your post first and then traced your comments to Tom to see how another was using the tool.  I love that you were able to post so quickly the pictures for your students when you visited the organic farm, what a great tool to create a short (I believe you stated 30sec. limit) to just capture and showcase the vital images you want to share.
Side note: The post to Tom did not show up immediately, I got a message "your comment will be visible after approval", I had not gotten that message before. I will go back and be sure this link is working to my comments (before the due date). But I loved this product, and I see others do too!
Comments to Tom   And 
Comments to Dr. Rathburn 

No comments:

Post a Comment